Topic: Survey setup
Add, move, copy and delete pages to the survey
Individual pages give you the opportunity to structure the questionnaire. You can create as many pages as you want. Ideally, a page contains only 1-2 questions. Thus, the participants can concentrate on the relevant questions and will not (literally) be beat by an overloaded survey page.
In addition, you can use the functions of the filter / jumps and randomization by multiple pages.
Create new page
With each new survey a question page already exists. To create a new page, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the page behind which you want to insert a new page
- Click the lower left bottom of the page + Question & Element and select "New page"
In addition to create a new page, you can also copy existing pages. To copy a page, please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the page you want to copy
- Click over the page on the right side at the „Copy” icon to copy the page
Existing pages can easily be moved by click up or down. To move a page, please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the page that you want to move
- Click over the page on the right side on the „Arrow” icon to move the page in the desired direction
Just as you create pages, you can delete it. To delete a page, please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the page you want to delete
- Click over the page on the right side on the „X” icon to delete the page
When you delete a page, all elements will be erased! To get around this, you first move the elements to another page and then delete the blank page.